You are a micro-entrepreneur

  • Create invoices with the integrated tool and collect from your customers
  • Manage your cash flow and pay your expenses with Mastercard
  • More than a bank account, simplify your life with accounting software, digital expense reports and financing solutions

Your finances at your fingertips

You didn't choose to be self-employed for the paperwork and financial management.
Integrate the Anytime bank of tools into your daily routine to spend time on what really matters.

A pro account.
One personal account.

Having your business and personal accounts in two different banks can be complex to manage. That's why Anytime lets you have both on the same interface. Everything stays where it belongs! You can isolate your personal or business transactions, take advantage of real-time monitoring, and have a 360° view from your Anytime? customer area.

Classic or virtual Mastercard.

Your Anytime package includes both secure, configurable physical payment cards, and virtual cards to secure your online business purchases. All your transactions can be viewed instantly from your Customer Area. Stay in control!

Real-time notifications to keep track of your operations.

An auto-entrepreneur manages everything at once. Thanks to real-time tracking of your expenses on your smartphone, managing your finances is simplified! A transfer, a direct debit, a card transaction... For each operation, you receive instant notification! You stay in control of your finances. In the event of suspicious transactions, you can act quickly ✅

Digitize your receipts and detect VAT.

Managing expense accounts is a real burden for entrepreneurs. With Anytime, it's child's play! Simply take a photo of your receipt and upload it directly via the application. It will then be attached to the corresponding transaction. Take it a step further and opt for certified dematerialization of expense claims. No more misplaced receipts! ✨

Quickly produce estimates and invoices.

A quote for a customer? An invoice for your accounting department? In just a few clicks, you can generate your document with your logo and colors directly from your Customer Area, in 100% compliance with current regulations. Don't waste any more time managing your invoicing, and concentrate on your business?

Professional liability, premises, hardware and cybersecurity insurance.

The auto-entrepreneur is responsible for these professional acts. So it's important to take care of your professional insurance. That's why, in partnership with Easyblue, the neo-insurance for entrepreneurs, we offer you several specific insurance products. Take out your policy quickly, clearly and without surprises, and benefit from immediate coverage! What's more, this offer can be adjusted as your business risks evolve ☂️

Our offers for auto-entrepreneurs

How do you set up your own business?

Anytime can help you

To register as a micro-entrepreneur, simply go to the URSSAF website.


Making your declaration at the start of business




Register at
(for retailers and craftsmen only)


Taking out insurance


Open a dedicated bank account
(if sales > €10,000 for 2 years)

Frequently asked questions

Who's it for?
The micro-entrepreneur activity can be carried out as a complement to other statuses or activities ✨ As soon as an individual wishes to supplement their income or work on their own (i.e. without having employees) they must become a micro-entrepreneur (formerly auto-entrepreneur). You will then be considered self-employed (travailleur non salarié). If you become a micro-entrepreneur, you'll need to set up a sole propri etorship (EI, EIRL or EURL with yourself as sole managing partner).

You'll be covered by the social security scheme for the self-employed, or by CIPAV (Caisse interprofessionnelle de prévoyance et d'assurance vieillesse) for those practicing an unregulated liberal profession.
💬 Good to know: Regulated liberal professions that are not affiliated to CIPAV, such as lawyers or doctors, cannot benefit from this scheme.
How do I become an auto-entrepreneur or micro-entrepreneur?

🚨 The micro-entrepreneur scheme has replaced the auto-entrepreneur scheme. To declare your activity, you must complete the formalities either:

- Online, at, or Your declaration will then be processed by the Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (CFE), depending on the nature and location of your business.
- Directly to your Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (CFE)

What activities are authorized and excluded from micro-entrepreneur status?
Buying and selling: Resale of new items (cosmetics, toys, etc.)
Buying and selling: Resale of second-hand items (cars, furniture, etc.))
Services: Bed and breakfast
Services: On-site or takeaway catering
Services: Provision of accommodation

Manufacture, transformation and repair: Jewelry designer
Manufacture, transformation and repair: Cabinetmaker
Manufacture, transformation and repair: Restorer of cultural property
Provision of services: Plumber
Provision of services: House painter
Provision of services: VTC driver

Relevant to CIPAV: architects, agricultural experts, translators and trainers
Relevant to SSI: driving school operators, astrologers, consultants, designers and draughtsmen.

Which legal structure?
💡 Micro-entrepreneur status is accompanied by the creation of one of these companies:
- a sole proprietorship (EI),
- a limited liability sole proprietorship (EIRL),
- a limited liability sole proprietorship (EURL) whose sole shareholder is an individual managing this company.

Please note: Even if you opt for the micro-entrepreneur scheme, to be able to carry on your business, you must register with the Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (CFE).
Do I need a SIRET to invoice customers?
Yes, only people with a SIREN-SIRET number can invoice for a sale or service. There is no tolerance or threshold below which you can be exempted from registration.
👉 However, if you haven't yet received your number, you can invoice, as long as you indicate " SIREN-SIRET : en cours d'attribution ".
I rent an Airbnb property, do I need to have a SIRET?
It all depends on whether or not you're considered a professional lessor.
✅ A furnished rental operator is professional when the following two conditions are met:

- You cannot receive more than €23,000 over the calendar year
- These receipts exceed the income of the tax household subject to income tax in the salary and wages categories

If one of these conditions is not met, the lessor is considered a non-professional lessor.
Please note: A professional must have a SIRET / SIREN number.
How to declare sales?

To declare your sales, you need to go to: https: // and have your social security number, your account password and your SIRET number.
👉 See r&payer/mobile/index.html

Does VAT apply?
👉 As a micro-entrepreneur, you don't have to charge VAT, since you benefit from the"basic VAT exemption" system. This means you don't have to deduct VAT. You should therefore mention on your invoices:"TVA non applicable, art. 293 B du CGI".

🚨 Nevertheless, you may become liable for VAT:
- By opting for a real VAT taxation system, which allows you to deduct VAT on your purchases
- If you exceed the thresholds for basic VAT exemption (threshold of €82,800 (purchase/sale) or €33,200 (provision of services)).
What is the sales ceiling?
You remain under the micro-entrepreneur scheme if your annual sales for the previous calendar year or the year before last do not exceed €72,500 (services) or €176,200 (purchases/resales).
👉 If you exceed the thresholds, there are two possible situations:

- You exceeded the thresholds in a single year. In this case, you can keep the micro-entrepreneur tax regime for the year in which you exceeded the threshold and for the following year.
- You exceed the threshold for 2 consecutive years. On January 1 following these two years, you change your tax regime. You switch from the microentrepreneur regime to the real tax regime for industrial and commercial profits (BIC), or to the controlled declaration regime for non-commercial profits (BNC).
Can your customers deduct your invoices from their taxes?

Your customers can benefit from a tax reduction (or tax credit) of up to 50% 🔥

✅ To enable your customers to benefit from this advantage, you'll need to make a declaration of Personal Services on the website.

👉 The service you provide must be included in the list below:
- Housekeeping,
- Small-scale gardening and DIY,
- In-home childcare for children over 3, tutoring or home lessons,
- Home beauty care for dependent people,
- Home meal preparation, meal delivery, home shopping and grocery delivery,
- Collection and home delivery of ironed linen,
- Home computer and Internet assistance,
- Pet care and walking for dependent persons,
- Surveillance and maintenance of primary or secondary residences,
- Administrative assistance at home,
- Accompanying children over 3 years of age,
- Other related activities.

Social protection (social security)
The lump-sum social security contribution linked to the micro-entrepreneur scheme means that you benefit from minimum social security coverage.

👉 It includes all contributions relating to your compulsory social protection:

- Sickness and maternity (including the daily allowance contribution(1));
- Invalidity and death;
- Basic pension;
- Compulsory supplementary pension;
- Family allowances;
- CSG-CRDS, which by their very nature are not social contributions, but contributions payable by all.

Taxation for tax purposes
👉 You can opt for either:

- The common law micro-entrepreneur tax system (you pay your contributions according to your sales). You may not exceed sales of €72,500 (services) or €176,200 (purchases/resales). Taxable income is based on 50% of sales (services) or 29% of sales (purchases/resales). To these taxes must be added the social contribution rate, which is indicated in the Social Protection section and varies from 12.8% to 22% of sales

- The optional "versement fiscal libératoire" tax regime. This scheme is available as long as your household income does not exceed a certain amount per family quotient unit, as indicated on your last tax notice. For example, this amount is €54,172 for a couple. In this case, the tax rate will be 1.7% (services) or 1% (purchase/sale).
Please note: If you do not meet this condition, you must opt for the standard microentrepreneur tax system.

Discover all our tips on our blog