Created in 2019 and placed under the authority of the ministers responsible for the budget and social security, France Recouvrement is an interministerial mission whose aim is to facilitate procedures for VSEs and SMEs and support them in major transitions. It has developed Portailpro.gouv.fr, a platform for declaring and paying taxes and contributions of all kinds online. A decree dated September 12, 2023 extends Mission France Recouvrement until December 31, 2025.
France Recouvrement's role and missions
Mission France Recouvrement (MFR) is a national service commissioned by the Ministry of Solidarity and Health and the Ministry of the Budget, Public Accounts and State Reform.
Its main mission is to propose a simplified, scalable IT system for debt collection, in line with the guidelines for transforming public action, and to ensure that it benefits all stakeholders (users, government, agents).
Creation of the Portail Pro website
For example, MFR was responsible for the design and implementation of the Portailpro.gouv.fr website. This portal provides centralized access to collection and declaration services offered by the DGFIP, DGDDI and Urssaf, with uninterrupted connections for companies of all profiles.
It has several objectives:
- Offer a uniform, centralized collection channel for professionals: link Urssaf, DGFIP, Customs and Net-entreprises accounts, consult and manage declarations and payments in a single place, pay local taxes directly (with the tax notice reference), public invoices (issued by a public body), customs duties/taxes, etc;
- Provide reliable, up-to-date information;
- Streamline the collection process to reinforce the equality of taxpayers:
- access to online simulators to obtain an estimate of taxes payable,
- a messaging service for personalized questions.
In general, Mission France Recouvrement contributes to the unification and simplification of social security and tax collection for entrepreneurs.
A mission extended to 2025
Mission France Recouvrement (MFR), in charge of managing the Portailpro.gouv.fr website for professionals, has seen its activity extended until December 31, 2025, thanks to decree no. 2023-869 of September 12, 2023.
This extension confirms its essential role in simplifying the management of business accounts and streamlining tax and social security procedures for entrepreneurs.
France Recouvrement mission extended until December 31, 2025https://t.co/FFHPo5Biij- DILA (@DILA_officiel) October 12, 2023